2008年10月7日星期二

Not again!!!

We suppose to be arrive Hong Kong on 6 Oct after our US East Coast and Canada Trip.


Today I'm still in Toronto!


Why? We were 'off-loaded' 2 days in a roll! That means we can't get onto the flight for 2 days.


Why there are so ....many people fly for Hong Kong from Toronto! There are 2 flight daily but both are full! Yes! FULL! Even the jump seat was sold!


Luckily we got a discount rate for a hotel close to the Peason Airport. For this 2 days, 3 of us (me, my hubby and my boy), rolling the luggages and running ups and down, in and out the airport.


I think we are quite familiar with the airport. Maybe I can get a part time job at the tourist information counter!


The chance of flying from Toronto is hopeless, so we will fly to New York tomorrow morning and try to catch  another CX flight to Hong Kong at New York JFK Airport.


The only good things is the business center in this hotel is not so busy! That's why I can post this blog today.


Hmm....the worst thing is we have to cut short our Hong Kong trip to just 2 days! Then we have to return home. In this situation, I don't think I have time to meet up with all my HK friends!


SAD!


Friends, please pray for the rest of our trip!


 

4 則留言:

  1. 你哋唔係已 book 定機位嗎? 唔好勞氣, 玩少啲就是少啲好了. 最緊要保持旅途愉快.

    回覆刪除
  2. Dear Beauty,
    Don't worry. We are here waiting for you.
    God please save this tiny lovely goat!
    Tracy

    回覆刪除
  3. 回來了嗎??英文文章...吾係好明吧= =""

    回覆刪除
  4. 你返咗黎真好... 期待你旅遊的相片. 可適應香港那兩天??? 最喜歡那裡啊.

    回覆刪除